ATTENTION ALL 2019-20 ATHLETES
Parent instructions for setting up a Dragonfly account. If you already have an account, log into your account and start documents for 2019/20 season.
- Create a PARENT account: Go to Dragonflymax.com, click Login/Signup, Sign Up for Free, use cell phone number or email to sign up (you must be able to access this account to get your verification code). PASSWORD must be at least 8 digits, have a Capital Letter, Lowercase letter and a number.
- After signing up, a verification code will come to your number or email. Enter that code and login.
- Accept terms of service.
- Select parent, enter code for your school, click next.
OAK MOUNTAIN HIGH: TGTNMC
- Enter your child’s name, next, enter school code for this child, next
- Select sport(s) your child will be playing at his/her school, Enter
- Repeat 5 and 6 if you have another child to enter at any school (you must know code) or go to
- Click Submit paperwork.
9. You will see the above screen: Click on Get Started. Contact Info – CONTACT INFO IS FOR YOUR ATHLETE.
- In Medical click each tab to the right of Contact Info and fill out ALL information marked in red. Some items are This is the longest section. After finishing with Medical click “Done” and continue to Electronic Signature Agreement.
- Continue the electronic signing of each document: Participant Consent, Release, And Venue Agreement; Concussion Agreement; OMHS Athletic Handbook Agreement; SCBOE Drug Policy Agreement; Preparticipation Physical.
- UPLOAD – Physical Examination form must be 2018 form (back page only) both doctor signature and date of physical must be visible. For returning athletes – if physical is expired, a new physical must be uploaded.
- Birth Certificate, NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate – MUST be uploaded . You may take a picture or scan these documents. Returning athletes may omit this step, this is a one-time only requirement.
- DragonFly will show a “ready” in green once the required documents are 100% complete. If a percentage less than 100% is indicated, then all documents are not complete. To be eligible, 100% of documents must be submitted.